Everyone can make a difference
There are many ways to get involved, and your financial support, your voice and your time can change the lives of families in our community. Financial support – no amount is too small – is critical to helping more families find strength, stability and self-reliance through decent and affordable shelter.
You can make a one-time donation online or you can help sustain our construction projects on a regular basis by joining our Carpenter’s Club!
Your Contribution of:
The list below gives you some idea of what your contribution to Huntington Area Habitat for Humanity allows us to purchase for the construction of a new home. Every dollar donated helps up provide affordable housing for deserving families!
- $50buys 1 box of 3" Nails
- $100buys 1 Interior Door
- $200buys 1 Window
- $500buys all the studs, cedar siding, or 2 security doors for a house
- $750buys all siding for a house
- $1000buys all the interior doors for a house, or stone for a house
- $1500buys all the window for a house
- $2000buys all the windows AND doors, or an extra bathroom